Saturday, November 15, 2008

Cozy up for Winter


More images to show you from my home. I like for people to see how you can mix it up with both abstract and traditional art and furnishings. I have a set of botanical prints scattered about along with many of my abstract and contemporary pieces. I guess I love it all! PS This painting now has the same Zen frame from Larson-Juhl I have used several times. So I need to reshoot the art. It is a great collection! I hope that Steve McKenzie agrees. The unique round mirror over my bed is from Ballard Design.

2 comments:

David said...

Your home is so peaceful looking. I think the earthtone of your walls is perfect for your paintings.

When I was painting and printing I used orange a lot, but on it's own it was never a favorite. It's grown on me over the years and now I love it, especially the tension it creates up against a blue. Well done!

Karena said...

Thank you David! It is so good to be creating something new. I agree with you on the orange, it wasn't a color I used or even wore in the past. But there is something about it against certain other shades.

Beth Cosner Jewelry Design Reach Beth at bethcosdesigns@gmail.com Click on Slideshow to enlarge!!

Loading...

Beth Cosner Specializes

Beth also Specializes in the Refurbishing and Repair of Jewelry and Designer Handbags including Judith Leiber! Contact Beth at bethcosdesigns@gmail.com

MJH Design Arts featuring an these glorious jeweled Pagoda Lanterns

MJH Design Arts featuring an these glorious jeweled Pagoda Lanterns
Click on image to go to MJH Design Arts Site

Blog Archive

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails