Friday, October 3, 2008

Make it your Own

I will occasionally show images from my tiny abode. I have mentioned before that I am now in a condominium with limited space. It feels so good though and I love changing my rooms around and sometimes it may just be a change of art or moving a piece of furniture to another spot. As in Eddie Ross' post, fall entertaining, even on a small scale gives us pause to enjoy the new autumn season and colors. I will get out some of my favorite fall objects' tonight.

2 comments:

pve design said...

Did you see that folding screen that Eddie found on the street in the garbage. I love what he did with it!
He has a passion and a great eye!

Karena said...

Yes, I was amazed. I have a painted (not my painting) screen in my den that I will put up on the site. This is all really opening my eyes to more and more possibilities!

MJH Design Arts, New from Auction 10 fabulous 19th Century Hitchcock Dining Chairs: Details Below

MJH Design Arts, New from Auction 10 fabulous 19th Century Hitchcock Dining Chairs: Details Below
At a very special price of $1200 for the set only if referencing My Blog, Pricingavailable for the next 5 days

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails