Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Brightness Within








This Series, "Brightness Within", I have been creating recently, is inspired by making art with my grandchildren. It brings out wonder, joy, and yet you can catch a glimpse of sophistication in each piece. Watching the children painting an abstract, I can see the thought and consideration put into the design and strokes; even though many are very spontaneous.
We have enjoyed classes taken together at The Nelson-Atkins Museum and going to Open Studios at Artichokes Gallery.

2 comments:

heidi said...

Hi Karena, thanks for finding my blog, so that I may see yours... your work is lovely, I'll be back!

Karena said...

Thanks so much Heidi! I really appreciate your input!

MJH Design Arts, Period Louis XV Transitional Secretaire A Abattant

MJH Design Arts, Period Louis XV Transitional Secretaire A Abattant
Fabulous Period Louis XV Transitional Secretaire Abattant is statement piece for any room! Click to go to MJH Design Arts

Blog Archive

Beth Cosner Jewelry Design Reach Beth at bethcosdesigns@gmail.com

Loading...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails