Sunday, December 27, 2015

Inspiration and India Hicks Collection 30% off



Starting at Midnight tonight PST for three days only, December 28, 29, and 30th everything in The India Hicks Collection is on sale at 30% Off! First time ever sale! Stock up on gifts and get that great handbag you have been wanting!!
www.indiahicks.com/rep/karenalbert email me if you have any questions!! artbykarenablog@gmail.com 

PS. Allure, Town & Country, InStyle, Elle, The Tattler and Forbes are all raving about India's Finely crafted Lifestyle Line, her motto of "Live an Extraordinary Life" and calling it the next big thing in women's collections!!





Thinking of 2016, a New Year ahead, has me putting together a new Inspiration Board and this is one of the quotes on it! 











Her collection has something for everyone in every price range! 
One of the reasons I became involved with India Hicks as a Style Ambassador  is that she wants women to be empowered, to reconnect, to take time with our friends and loved ones!



Its so true; it is all what we decide to think about ourselves and I want all women to believe in themselves; that there is more in them than they know!



Appropriately called "Love Tokens"












Thank you to my Family, Friends and Followers who Support the Arts!

I hope you will take this opportunity to gift to someone special in your life or to treat yourself for all you do to help others all year long!! 

Make your list as you browse the website and find out about India and our group of incredible women as well!


xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

10 comments:

donna baker said...

Karena, what a wonderful post. I am so impressed. Keep showing us your mood boards. Love them. I'll have to go look at the collection.

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

Love this post, Karena! You got me excited about 2016 and all it holds for both of us! Happy New Year!

Mise said...

May the sale go swimmingly, dear Karena. I love her candles.

MJH DesignArts said...

Hi Karena,
I love the inspiration. My goal is to be better than I was yesterday.......
xoxo
Mary

La Contessa said...

The ITALIAN HUSBAND LOVED his INDIA HICKS SEA SPONGE!!!

La Petite Gallery said...

wishing a Prosperous 2016 and much good health and happiness. yvonne

R's Rue said...

Beautiful
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

This looks like a fabulous sale for a super chic line. Cheers from one entrepreneur to another! ;)
Hoping all your dreams come true!
Happy New year lovely lady!!
xx

LBDDiaries said...

Good things for now and 2016. I didn't get to go shopping but when I do, I'll go through your link!

Karla Murphy said...

Your photos are very nice. These small things are very great. I find some interesting things for my friends in this post.

Blog Archive