I have been chosen as a Kreative Blogger by Greet Lefevre of Belgian Pearls. Her site is breathtaking and she is very knowledgeable. I am to tell several things about myself that others may not know
1) I am passionate about my loves, my family, the arts in nearly every form. Theatre, music, exhibits of art. Reading a great book before bed.Nothing can keep me away from painting and my expression of passion & love.
2) I love the water, I lived in San Diego thirteen years. A lot of my art reflects abstract water and landscapes.
3) I am back home in Kansas City where most of my family lives and this is where my heart is.Below is a fine art photography piece by Steve Johnston of the Country Club Plaza with images transposed which I love!
4) I am stronger and more resilient than I appear to most. I have a determination to make my dreams come true and to be an inspiration to my family and friends.
5) I adore autumn, a glass of Pinot Noir, a romantic dinner, a good movie, walks along the Tomahawk Creek Pathway, perusing the little specialty shops in our area. There are many pocket neighborhoods in KC. Brookside, Crestwood, The Plaza, etc. Visiting art galleries and museum exhibits is a favorite.
6) I love decorating and making even small changes to update and make my condominium look more interesting and comfortable.
7) I have a cat Miss Belle who is my little companion.My grandchildren, Isabella, Sal, Sarah, and Jessica are the most special ones to spend time with, making art, baking, going for pizza, movies, laughing, etc.
I will tag Patricia/ Mrs. Blandings, Joni/Cote De Texas, Anne/ Annechovie, Patricia/ PVE Design, David/ Midwestern Malaise, Soodie/Soodie Beasley, & Megan/ Beach Bungalow
Do the same thing, do tell your 7 little known facts and link my blog on your site!
Their links are all to the side of my post