Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year & All the Best in 2016!

Wishing all of my Family, Friends, and faithful Followers Peace, Love, and Joy in the New Year ahead! Follow your dreams, take that trip, change careers, go on an adventure every opportunity you get! Most of all tell those you care about how much you love them, spend time together, pay it forward, and spread kindness everywhere you go! 



















xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Thank you all for your support of my new position as a Style Ambassador for India Hicks. You have astounded me with your excitement for me and this collection! It has been the most rewarding career change of my life. Let me know if you would like to hear more about this venture!!

15 comments:

donna baker said...

Karena, I think your post is my favorite one of all I've read. Thank you for this gift and sentiments. My very best to you also.

ArchitectDesign™ said...

Happy New Year!!

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Such a lovely post, Karen!
Happy New Year to you.
Teresa
xoxo

Susan B said...

Happy New Year to you!

Sarah said...

Karena, this is a stunning post that sparkles from start to finish. Love the cute idea of the ET in the champagne glass. '-)
Happy New Year and all the best with this new position as Style Ambassador for India HIcks.

pve design said...

Happy New Year!!!!!
pve

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

Happy New Year, Karena! I wish you fun, adventures, and joy...love the attitude of your post!

Linda Pakravan said...

Happy New Year!

LBDDiaries said...

You are absolutely right - 2016 IS going to be ridiculously AMAZING. The best year we've every had. Loved this post - so upbeat and positive. Looking forward to more inspiring posts from you - most costing me money because I ALWAYS have to purchase those amazing books!! Thank you!!

Laura said...

Thank you for this reminder-
2016 IS going to be amazing.

Happy New Year!

Laura
White Spray Paint

therelishedroost said...

Wishing you a lovely healthy and peace filled New year my dear!! xo Karolyn

Karen said...

Karena,
Happy New Year to you. 2016 is going to be amazing.
xo,
Karen

MJH DesignArts said...

Hi Karena,
Sending you a million blessings for 2016!!
xoxox Mary

Heather Robinson said...

It looks as though as it is going to be a wonderful year for you Karena and so well-deserved with such a good fit! Elegance with elegance!
Gros Bisous,
Heather

Elizabeth@ Pine Cones and Acorns said...

Happy New Year! I hope that this year is AMAZING for you! Thank you for sharing all of your wonderful artists, books and finds!

Blog Archive