Thursday, September 10, 2015

Live an Extraordinary Life: India Hicks

A Journey of Beauty, Romance and Style: I am now an India Hicks Style Ambassador

Recently, as a long time blogger, I have felt a need to pursue more passion in my life, to find something new, exciting, and worthwhile. Thankfully I saw that my friend Patricia Van Essche of PVE Design.......
became involved with India Hicks and her new lifestyle venture. When I discovered the details about it, I knew at once it would be something perfect for me!

India is a spirited and adventuresome woman! Although India has Prince Charles as her her Godfather and she was Princess Diana's Bridesmaid, she lives on an island where she found the love of her life. She is as natural and unique as can be. The iconic Interior Designer David Hicks was her father!

She stands on her own two feet – doesn’t rely on anyone else and encourages other women to do the same. As the mother of 5 children, India personifies the working mother! 

India, a British Tastemaker, has lived an extraordinary life – and continues to live it, and share it.

Welcome to the India Hicks Experience! 
All of the items below are just a small part of her current fall collection!


The Carmen Clutch

Charms Galore in Gold or Silver

The India Hicks Collection of women’s lifestyle accessories includes: engraved tokens, charms and cords/chains, scarves, handbags and clutches, key fobs, perfume, lotion/body wash, hand cream, candles, and much more. Unique fabrics, fragrances, and most of all quality are her trademark. New items are added with the change of seasons.




Black Hibiscus Candle





Wild Spiderlily Eau de Parfum









The Duchess of Windsor Bag

The Heritage Scarf 






I  hope you will visit my website with India and choose something very special for yourself or as a gift! After all, the holidays (really!) are just around the corner!

The link to my India Hicks personal site 

is www.indiahicks.com/rep/KarenAlbert   



Thank you to my Family, Friends and Followers who support 

the Arts!

Please do leave a comment as they make my day!

Be sure to sign up for email alerts to my latest features!

xoxo

Karena

The Arts by Karena



Shop my Virtually India Hicks Event by clicking on this link!
https://www.indiahicks.com/event/virtually-
India-hicks-event/shopping  

37 comments:

pve said...

Karena,
I love that you keep embracing every opportunity! I wish you all the best!
pve

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Karena,
Love her elegant and simple design for fabulous products. Especially at this time and age so much appreciated!
Hugs,
Mariette

Linda Merrill said...

Congrats Karen! Best of luck in your new venture!

martinealison said...

Bonjour chère amie,

C'est formidable !... Merci pour ce délicieux partage.

Gros bisous

Jennifer said...

What beautiful things she has. Congratulations on your new venture!! It looks fabulous.
xxJennifer

A Perfect Gray said...

lovely clutch. looking forward to seeing more...donna

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

WOW! This is quite impressive! How wonderful that some people can actually chase their dreams and make them come true. Lovely woman and good for her for having made her dream into reality! Karena, hello!
Have a wonderful transition into fall; it's still warm here, but soon we shall have our fall colors and cool weather. Enjoy!

Linda Pakravan said...

Congratulations! Good luck in your new enterprise!

Kristen @ Pursuing Vintage said...

Gorgeous items, amazing style! There are definitely a few items I could pick out!
Thanks for sharing!

Dean Farris said...

Karen,
Congrats!
We met India when she was here promoting her book and the new lifestyle brand and products.
Diane Torrissi, a local designer here, also signed up for Naples style ambassador-
Best of luck and success in your new joint venture!
Dean

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

I have been a long time admirer of India Hicks and her style....
Congrats on your new adventure Karena!!!

Leslie Sinclair said...

Really beautiful things!! Hats off to following passions!! xo Leslie

Elizabeth at Eiffel Tells said...

The casual elegance of island style - with pedigree, is extremely appealing. I could think of no better ambassador than you Karena and wish you every success with your India Hicks adventure. Bisous

Sandy at You May Be Wandering said...

Such a beautiful line!! Best of luck to you on your new venture!! Have a beautiful weekend!!

Pink Camellias said...

I love India Hicks! Congratulations on your new adventure!

Ivy Lane said...

Karena, Congratulations! What a great new adventure! I'd love to know more about it!

Xo,
Ivy

Karen said...

Karena,
What a wonderful collection of gift ideas. I have read various features on India Hicks and her life. I love her style.
xo,
Karen

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Congrats on your new adventure...love her!

La Petite Gallery said...



That Winsor handbag is wonderful!
Very nice line.
yvonne

My Notting Hill said...

Love the Duchess of Windsor handbag!

Stacy CUrran said...

Karena, I am so happy for you. What an amazing line to represent. I especially covert the Windsor bag too!
Stacy

MJH DesignArts said...

Hi Karena, I was "sprung" a couple of days ago. Everything is good, the first 4 days were a bit messy. I love your collaboration with India Hicks. Her style is impeccable. Sending love--I'll get back to blogging in a day or so. xoxoxoxo Mary

Karena said...

India designed the Duchess bag because she could not find a high quality and great looking computer case! Women are using it for much more though! It makes a terrific travel bag!

designchic said...

I love all things India Hicks and her new collection is no excepting. I'm obsessed with the Duchess of Windsor bag…amazing!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Karena...I'm a huge fan of India too...I love the Duchess of Windsor bag; perfect for travelling. I'll pop across to your link and see more, thank you.
Just to let you know I have changed my blog url and it is now http://catherinerobinsoncashmere.com/blog/
if you would like my blog notifications you can sign up here. I've lost all my followers since joining WordPress :(
Have a great week!

Leslie said...

Karena, I just love her style and I think I'll pop over to her website. I've heard her candles are wonderful (great gift for the fall) Hope you are well and that your week is off to a good start!

xxleslie

Pura Vida said...

I hope you are having a wonderful September Karena! xoxo

Mary Ann Pickett said...

I really enjoy her book..off to check out your site. Beautiful things!

Deserae said...

So many beautiful things....love the Duchess bag. Good luck with this new adventure :o)
~Des

debra @ 5th and state said...

what a life she has created for herself, fairytalesque, island style
xx
debra

Unknown said...

Karena,
How wonderful!!! Adore India's spirit and so happy to know we can each have a piece of the dream. I especially love those charms!!!

Here's to new adventures!

xoxo Elizabeth

Vel Criste said...

So many gorgeous things in it Karena! I love the Duchess of Windsor Bag! Gotta put that on my wish list!

Leslie Harris said...

Karena congratulations on your new venture--or should I say--adventure! I've always been intrigued by India Hicks and I admire her wonderful sense of style. I will definitely be checking out the website!

cindy hattersley design said...

I think I am going to have to come back and do a little Christmas shopping!! I hope you do well with this little venture Karena!

La Contessa said...

I too will do a little candle shopping!I HAVE GOT TO GET YOU BACK IN MY INBOX!!!
I have tried to re-subscribe..tells me I already AM!!!
Will try again now...........I will use my other email address!!!

Karena said...

Thank you all for your amazing encouragement and support!!
Yes, the candles make the most wonderful gifts for yourself or anyone! There is so much to love from India Hicks!

xoxo
Karena
www.indiahicks.com/rep/karenalbert

Vannessa@Luxuria said...

Ooooh! I love India Hicks and her pieces are gorgeous. I'm off to take a look. Now I just have to find a way of living the dream in the Bermuda (as she does ;-)

Blog Archive