Sunday, August 9, 2015

Italian Artist Nicoletta Belletti



Artist Nicoletta Belletti and her husband, who is a fine cabinet and furniture maker, recently came to Kansas City from Parma, Italy for a Special Event at Gallery V Fine Arts at Mission Farms.  She is represented exclusively at Gallery V in the Kansas City area! I was stunned to see the most uniquely beautiful and sculptural work of this fine artist.





Nicoletta does paintings in several categories, Florals, Animals, Water, and Portraits. Her custom commissioned portraits of both people and pets will astound and delight you! 

This is just a small selection of the many paintings you can now view and purchase for your collection at Gallery V Fine Arts and on Nicoletta's Fine Art site.



Florals










You will hear of her inspiration to create beginning as a child, her adventuresome use of many materials to create the depth and various textures of  her art that makes one want to reach out and caress them.  



Animals









Portraits






The Water Series

Nicoletta captures the mysterious, mesmerizing, movement of life in the beautiful blue seas.










This fine artist paints on beautiful furniture her husband creates, Her art canvases of paint are indeed works of art on the back as well. They are finely created with superb craftsmanship. You can see this when viewing her videos. I have never seen anything like it in the art world.







A fine selection of her art is now being shown here in the Kansas City area at:


(913)-341-3483

Please visit and enjoy perusing Nicoletta's Fine Art Website . You can see her working in her studio and experience the wondrous magic of her painting.


Thank you to my Family, Friends and Followers who Support The Arts!

Also do sign up for email alerts to be notified of my latest features.

Leave a comment as they make my day and the artist's as well!


Thank you to all who have left so many kind comments, love and prayers recently.

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

26 comments:

helen tilston said...

Hello Karena,

A beautiful feature of Nicoletta's work. The texture is tactile and the colours are extraordinary. I wish her abundant success and thank you for featuring her work.
Helen
xx

Elizabeth at Eiffel Tells said...

The texture, colours and composition of Nicoletta's work are captivating. Thank you for the introduction.
Elizabeth xxx

Segreto Secrets said...

Good morning Karena!! What a wonderful post!! It's amazing how she gets both the detail and the texture!! I love her work! Have a great week my friend!! xo Leslie

peggy braswell said...

stunning + what a talent! xxpeggybraswelldesign.com

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Oh my goodness, such stunning work! I love painting with a palette knife! I will have to see more of this work!
Thank you for sharing.
Teresa
xoxo

Jennifer said...

So gorgeous. The images just burst off the canvases!! I love the depth of paint and the effect if gives.
Have a great week!
xxJennifer

Mark D. Ruffner said...

Hi, Karena,

I really enjoyed watching Nicoletta's video. Without having seen it, I would not have realized the large scale of her work. The process looks like a lot of fun!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

I have watched the video twice and overwhelmed by her talent....there is such life to her artwork. I love each and every subject and technique of her artwork. I truly enjoyed learning about this truly amazing artist....I cannot imagine how wonderful it would be to see her work in person.

designchic said...

Her work is amazing - adore the texture!! Hope you're having a great start to your week!!

Preppy Empty Nester said...

I love everything about her art! Thank you so much for always opening my eyes to so many artists. Have a wonderful week, Karena.

therelishedroost said...

Fun big brush strokes!! xo K

Kristen @ Pursuing Vintage said...

Gorgeous flowers. I love the dimension!

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Karena, I love her work and how she uses a paste to build it with layers..I especially love the water series.

Leslie Harris said...

What gorgeous works! My son and I took a drawing class together this summer taught by a gifted painter and I have so much admiration for such talent. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Wow! What amazing colors and textures Nicoletta has created. I agree, I have not seen an artist use this kind of technique before. I watched the entire video-she is charming and humble, as well as being incredibly talented. Thanks for sharing this, Karena. I hope all is well with you. Have a lovely weekend!
xx, Heather

Anonymous said...

When I look at her work, I am transported back to the innocence of my childhood. Viewing her work gives me a pure sense of giddiness and gleefullness, the likes of which I have not experienced in many years. If true talent evokes deep feelings, then she is a master! What a pleasure. Kristy Reynolds

Leslie said...

Karena,

I like her style! ..such pretty broad strokes and so much color. I like the florals - pow! .. and the four snorkelers;) Hope you are enjoying your summer. I can't believe it's drawing to a close!

xxleslie

Karen said...

Karena,
What lovely work. I especially love the sunflower and the animal paintings.
xo,
Karen

Debby said...

I love the texture in her paintings!! The flowers and the kids underwater are my absolute faves! Have a great Sunday! Love, Deb xo

cindy hattersley design said...

I love her work. I am not a pink girl but adore that firstbpainting. Love the texture created by layering.

Decor To Adore said...

My dear friend thank you so much for sharing this gifted artists with us. Amazing eye for beauty.

Alicia@ Eco friendly Homemaking said...

Her work is so pretty!

ArchitectDesign™ said...

great texture!

Alison @ The Polohouse said...

Hi Karen!

I have SO enjoyed watching her video and how the paste is applied. I always wondered how this process worked.
So beautiful! Thanks for sharing her pieces with us.

xox
A

Paisley Curtain said...

Nicoletta's work is marvelous, love the three dimensional effect in her paintings. Thanks for introducing us to another fine artist.

Vel Criste said...

I love it when art is palpable just like these works, even though I can't tough them , I can feel them and I think that's what any artist wants when they create! Fantastic!

Blog Archive