Monday, May 31, 2010

Art Events & Big News!! You are Invited!

Buttonwood Art Space


You are Invited!!



There will be many great artists involved in this opening. It will be fun and fabulous!!



Join us from 5-9 pm This first Friday Friday at 3013 Main Street Kansas City MO

Beth Cosner Designs

The winner is!

The winner of Beth's Earrings is Maria Killam of Colour Me Happy! You can visit her website which is so fun and full of great colour tips and design advice! Maria email me with your address information!


Beth will be showing her fabulous jewelry designs at The Prairie Village Art Fair 2010 will take place on June 4th, 5th & 6th. She will be located at Booth #62 Click on Link for further details.



Signature Canvas

Special offer for Local and Regional Artists

Each month we offer huge discounts for certain sizes of canvases. Artists can either stop by our office during regular hours to browse our selection or they can call and order the sizes they’d like and pick them up when they are ready. We love all the artists who use our products, but local artists have a special place in our business and we want to offer great prices just as a way to thank them for their beautiful creations. Alicia's contact information is below!



Alicia Botyrius
'Canvas Lady'
Signature Canvas
800-420-3434
Inventors of the Keyless Frame

'Your artwork deserves a Signature'



Ronda Carmen
All the Best
I am so excited to be the winner of a Signed copy of Jan Showers new book Glamorous Rooms

Be sure to visit Ronda's amazing website. She does great interviews with the best of the best

Colleen of Designing Dna also picked me for a $50 CSN Certificate. How exciting is that?! Her site is wonderful so check it out!

A fine art photograph is on it's way from Nadine with Walter Helena Photography.

25 comments:

Walter Helena Photography said...

Well, you're a lucky girl today aren't you! Congratulations :)

xo,
Walter Helena Photography

Silver Strands said...

Congratulations to you Karena! Have fun this weekend at the art show :)
oxoxox
Denalee

A Perfect Gray said...

congratulations on your win! just wish I was closer to you to see that show...

annechovie said...

Congrats on all the good things coming your way, Karen! Well-deserved. xo

Karena said...

Thanks to all of my great sponsors, friends and supporters. At times I cannot believe the inspiration you bring into my heart!!

Karena
Art by Karena

Laura Trevey said...

Fabulous! Good luck on the show!

Maria Killam said...

How exciting, thanks Laura!

My address is:

3403 Capilano Road
North Vancouver, BC
V7R 4H9
Canada

Thank you so much!!
xo
Maria

elena nuez said...

congratulations from Spain!!!
Elena

Unknown said...

ooohh, I wanted that book! Lucky girl...Congrats to you!
xx

Ashly said...

hi karena, you left a comment on my blog requesting a desktop calendar, but i dont have an email to send it to. Shoot me an email at kidlark@gmail.com and I will get that to you!
Thanks,
Ashly

Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia said...

Too bad I don't live closer! Have a great weekend!

Little Emma English Home said...

Congrats!!! It's a pity that I can't be there as well!! xoxo

Willow Decor said...

Looks like a great show!
xx-Gina

Mariska Meijers said...

You are such a busy bee :) and congros with your win! Have a great weekend Karena!

The Simply Luxurious Life said...

This event looks like it would be a treat to attend. If only I lived closer. Have fun for me! And enjoy your weekend and congratulations on exhibiting your art!

MEADE DESIGN GROUP said...

When I see this kind of entries I wish the technology was more advance and we all could enjoy these events. No matter where you are. One day I hope :)

rivergardenstudio said...

How exciting... have a wonderful weekend. roxanne

Unknown said...

Well aren't you lucky!!! Wish I was closer to KC, I would definitely come visit you, Karena! Have a lovely weekend! XO!

Absolutely Ladylike said...

What a fantastic event! Congratulations for you dear Karena and have fun in the weekend!

Cheers: Evi

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Dearest Karena,

Thank you for coming by to visit my blues post! You have such a chic blog...do you know Violet Skiles? She is a fantastic artist herself and such a great friend. Do visit her at CREATING BEAUTY...just google her...you will be BLOWN AWAY by not only her wonderful paintings, but her altered art projects. Have a wonderful Sunday! Anita

"Create Beauty" said...

Hi Karena,
I came over to say hello after reading your comment on my blog, and was surprised to find Anita's comment just now. I love how we can find others with similar interests, although so different, and enjoy each others blogs... and thus... each others worlds ... I will come back to browse again!
~ Violet

Couture Carrie said...

Sounds like a fabulous event!

xoxox,
CC

Linda Merrill said...

Sounds like some great events in your neck of the woods, and congrats on winning such wonderful prizes!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You deserve it!

xo
Eddie + Jaithan

Suzanne said...

Wow, love your blog, great discovery, would like to add it to my blogroll.

Thanks

Decogirlmontreal

Blog Archive