Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Journey


One week into my new position, with so much to take in, I am learning new information every day. I am inspired to keep painting, whether on my days off or in the evening to relax. Each and every year I am amazed at the gifts I receive, be it from meeting new friends, support and encouragement from family. More doors are opening that years ago I would not have dreamed possible. To all artists, whether in fine arts, interior design, music, theatre, believe in yourself . Be confident that more good will come your way if you are ready and open for it.

February 6th Friday from 5:00-8:00 pm will be the Opening Reception at the Buttonwood Art Space. Many artists will be involved in The Great American West Exhibit. I will have several works of art on display.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive